Information Collected on the Site
- VASCOR, Ltd. does not request or require any information from anonymous visitors to the Site. VASCOR, Ltd. requires certain information (such as name, company name, city, country, e-mail address and telephone number) from Registered Users. In addition, VASCOR, Ltd. requests, but does not require, certain other information (such as affiliation, mailing address and billing address) from Registered Users.
- VASCOR, Ltd. will deactivate accounts of registered users that have been inactive for an extended period of time.
- Registered Users may access and change their information at any time via the Site.
- Temporary or per-session cookies act as a randomly generated session ID; they last only while the Registered User is logged onto the Web site, and are cancelled at the end of the session (i.e., the Registered User logs out of the Site or closes their Web browser program). The Site uses temporary cookies for security purposes. Each time a Registered User logs onto the Site, the Site server generates a temporary session ID, which it associates with the user's login name, password and computer during that particular session. This allows the Registered User to move from page to page in the Site during a specific session, without having to re-enter the user login name and/or password. The temporary cookie allows the Site server to continuously verify that the user is a permitted user as the user moves from page to page during a specific session. When the Registered User logs out of the Site the temporary session ID is cancelled, and is removed from the temporary memory of the user's computer; and the association in the Site server between the temporary session ID and the specific user login name and password is also terminated.
- VASCOR, Ltd. also uses log files for anonymous site usage analysis. A "log file" is a data file that records a Registered User's activity while using the Site.
- VASCOR, Ltd. stores information received from Registered Users on secure computers. Only a small number of VASCOR, Ltd. employees and/or contractors of VASCOR, Ltd. have physical access to these computers. VASCOR, Ltd. uses firewalls and other security technology to prevent VASCOR, Ltd. computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
- While VASCOR, Ltd. has taken measures to protect Registered Users' information, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Site may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, VASCOR, Ltd. cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Site.
Provision of Information to Others
- VASCOR, Ltd. does not provide information supplied by users to any third parties, except where law or other governmental authority otherwise requires.
Links to Other Sites